Zit Busters! : Products for that Unwanted Zit



You've been waiting for an event for months and with just a few days away, you prepared everything you need. Then all of a sudden, here comes a visitor that will ruin everything. A ZIT. Raise your hand if this happened to you at least once in your life. Or if you haven't experienced this, then you're lucky *insert bitter here*.  Hehe. You're really lucky if you've never ever as in ever experienced having a zit.

If you are a girl with occasional pimple-popping-out moment and  want to get rid of those unwanted zits on your face and shorten your agony,  please keep on reading. I will share with you some zit busters that you can use to remove those unwanted visitors.



These are products that I've tried and tested.

#1 QUICK FX : PIMPLE ERASER.

IN MY OPINION : Yes, it worked and helped me a bit in drying my pimple. However, you'll have to wait for about 4-7 days before it can actually clear it out. This product also promised to diminish and reduce dark spots due to scarring but in my case, it didn't lighten my pimple mark. You have to apply this product twice a day, in the morning and at night.




2 things that I don't like much about this product is the texture and smell of it, because it reminds me of Sebo De Macho. Which I think makes sense because Sebo De Macho is used to lighten up our scars right? So they probably have the same ingredients? I'm not sure. 











One sachet of QUICK FX PIMPLE ERASER(10g) costs less than a hundred pesos. It is worth it, if you ask me. If you are not in a hurry to dry out your zits, I recommend you try this one.

#2 The Body Shop's TEA TREE OIL

IN MY OPINION : It is effective in drying up your pimples, especially the BIG RED ONES. You just have to apply this twice a day as well, and it will dry up your pimples. When I used this product, it dried up my zit in about 3-4 days which is a little faster compared to the first product.



I am also not very fond of the smell of this .  



I am so lucky to have bought this one on SALE. I got it for 200+  pesos at The Body Shop MegaMall. I think the original price of this is around 400-500. I'm not really sure but if you know the ORIGINAL PRICE of this product, please feel free to let us know on the comments below.



#3 Garnier Pure Active

IN MY OPINION : This product is really effective. Not only because it helps you get rid of pimple, it also helps you in preventing it. I highly recommend you use this product if you have an emerging pimple or if you have breakouts. 



This product is endorsed by the gorgeous, Georgina Wilson. 

Just a random question, if this product can positively and will absolutely make you look like Georgina Wilson after using it for weeks, will you buy it?
The facial wash has beads which can help clean your skin thoroughly. Okayy, again, I  don't like the smell of this but since it prevents me from having breakouts, I will just ignore the smell. 



Is this worth it? For me , yes, it is because I can really see some changes with my face. A 50ml Garnier Pure Active costs around 70-90php. You can wash your entire face with a tiny bit. So a 50ml goes a loooooooong way. 



#4 Bench's Acnedot

For the sake of those who doesn't know, Bench not only offers RTWs and fashion accessories. They also have beauty products that are OH SO AMAZING. Acnedot was introduced to me by my fellow TFL blogger, Carol. 


IN MY OPINION : This is probably the easiest one to use out of all the products I listed here because you only need to pull it off from the plastic and stick it on to your pimple. You can only use this if you have an emerging/existing pimple on your face.

You can use this after washing your face at night and leave it until the next morning. It will dry up your zits easily. The only thing that I don't like about this is that sometimes it easily falls off and it's not sticky enough to stay on your face. 


Overall, I recommend this product because it's easy to use and it is very effective for those stubborn zits.



It comes in 8 pieces per sachet. I only have 4 here because my brother used the other four.


One sachet of Acnedot costs around 20-30php.

These are usually placed by the cash register. You can ask the cashier if they have one, most of the time they are sold out. I am actually very impressed with their skin care line because they are very effective.


But I think the most effective thing to remove those unwanted zits is to take good care of your skin, prevention is better than cure right? Although, I know that there are cases that they can't really prevent zits because of their blood or other reasons. But in case that you can, please do your skin a favor =) Your skin is worth the time.

How about you? What products do you use to remove that unwanted zit? Share with us by leaving a comment below!





Comments

comments powered by Disqus

About TFL

The Filipino Lifestyle is a team of young and hip professionals with a passion for sharing their insights on topics various about technology, gadgets, travel, food, beauty and fashion with the rest of the online world. The team’s unique mix of hobbies and interest allows The Filipino Lifestyle Blog to be a rich source of information for its readers that is both fun and interesting to read.

Like us on Facebook

2012-2015 © The Filipino Lifestyle
Planer theme
Powered by Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget