Things You Should Not Forget To Bring When Travelling


When travelling, people often forget important things to bring with them. To avoid these problems, I usually write down a list of things I need to bring with me before my getaway. I always do this because I want everything to go according to my plan even from the smallest details. A perfect vacation is possible when you are prepared, although I have nothing against being spontaneous with plans. When it comes to travelling, I don’t want any unwanted problems that might spoil my vacation.

Let me share with you some of the things I always bring with me when I travel. One missing item from this list can make me feel anxious during the entire trip.

Travel Essentials

Camera. Check! Without a camera, I would definitely freak out. Taking photos whenever I travel is very important to me. Keeping memories and capturing moments in a different place is fun and exciting. As much as possible, I want a backup camera instead of bringing just one. Built-in camera in mobile phones will do if you don’t have an extra. I remember during my trip in Bohol, because of too much cam-whoring, my battery went empty when I arrived at the Chocolate Hills. No backup camera for me, so I have to keep some photographic landscapes stored forever in my forgetful memory.




Shades. Your shades can function in many ways when you travel. It protects your eyes from the sunlight. You can use it to cover your eyes when sleeping. Or you can also use it to peak or look at someone without them noticing. Plus shades add style to your outfit.





Comfy Shoes or Sandals. Leave those wedges, high-heels or bulky shoes at home. It is important to be comfortable when you travel. Wear a pair of sandals or shoes that won’t hurt your feet. For sure, you will have a lot of walkathons during your trip so consider wearing a comfortable pair.







Two Separate Wallets. Bringing only one wallet with you can be risky when you are travelling. I guess it will be safe if you’ll separate your money into two wallets in case of unexpected mishaps like losing your wallet, at least you still have money left with you.




Small Bag. Aside from your bulky travel bag, bring with you an extra smaller bag. This will make your tour easier since you can carry it with anywhere you go. Camera, phone and your small wallet can be kept inside a smaller bag. 






Ready to go now? Check all the things you need to bring with you before you go and have a great vacation ahead. :)



Comments

comments powered by Disqus

About TFL

The Filipino Lifestyle is a team of young and hip professionals with a passion for sharing their insights on topics various about technology, gadgets, travel, food, beauty and fashion with the rest of the online world. The team’s unique mix of hobbies and interest allows The Filipino Lifestyle Blog to be a rich source of information for its readers that is both fun and interesting to read.

Like us on Facebook

2012-2015 © The Filipino Lifestyle
Planer theme
Powered by Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget