Dampa Sa Libis : Food Galore!


A few weeks ago, I decided to join my adventurous office mates' food trip to Dampa sa Libis, QC. I didn't really expect anything from the place since I've already tried eating at 2 different Dampa Restaurants in the last two years, so I'm kinda thinking it will be the same experience.And the thing that I was actually really looking forward to, is the bonding moment that I'm going to have with them.



We arrived at around 5-6pm and the place wasn't that crowded. Or maybe because, it was a weekday when we went there.



Don't expect something fancy :) 



The Market Place


Vegetables and Fruits






They also have a huge parking lot for their customers. 


While waiting for your food, you can stroll around the Tiangge and look for something interesting to buy.


   
Tempura : Sobrang sarap nitoooo! 





For a group of 10, like us. We spent PHP 3,000 for 4 viands, around 10-12 cups of rice and one order of pancit plus drinks. The cooking charges will cost around a hundred to 200 pesos per kilo. The rice is 20-25php per cup. 

And over all, the experience was great and it was really SULIT for us.We're so full and I enjoyed it more than my first two experiences.  I'm definitely coming back and if you haven't yet, go visit "Dampa Sa Libis" at Libis, QC. 


Comments

comments powered by Disqus

About TFL

The Filipino Lifestyle is a team of young and hip professionals with a passion for sharing their insights on topics various about technology, gadgets, travel, food, beauty and fashion with the rest of the online world. The team’s unique mix of hobbies and interest allows The Filipino Lifestyle Blog to be a rich source of information for its readers that is both fun and interesting to read.

Like us on Facebook

2012-2015 © The Filipino Lifestyle
Planer theme
Powered by Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget