My Dream Closets






I was watching a Closet Tour Video of a famous YouTube Beauty Guru the other day and then, I got inspired and thought that it's about time that I organize my own. And then, I changed my mind and told myself that I'll just share with you beautiful closets that I think are fabulous and how I wish someday I could have one alike!




















Christina Aguilera's Closet is as wonderful as her voice. I so love the design, it is very Burlesque and Moulin Rouge looking.



Carrie Bradshaw's Closet in Sex and the City Movie.

Nicky Hilton's Closet on the left

Paris Hilton's Closet. Isn't it lovely and adorable? I wonder if she has number of rooms as closets.




I love this, I so want my closet to look like this!


This one's Mariah Carey's closet. I'm in awe :o


I love everything about Rachel Zoe, her closet, her office, her life. EVERYTHING.



Fergie's Closet





I am happy with my cabinets now and I don't have that much stuff anyway, but if only I can organize everything! That has been my dilemma for more than a decade now. One day if I have my own house, I'll probably have a beautiful closet of my own, not close to one of these but one that I'll be proud of and happy with.

Let us all be inspired and make all our dream closets in the future! 


Tooodles!



lots of love <3
Phipay
Follow me on Twitter : @phipaysuyo
Visit my personal blog : www.stephipaysuyo.blogspot.com
Like The Filipino Lifestyle Blog : https://www.facebook.com/thefilipinolifestyle  




Comments

comments powered by Disqus

About TFL

The Filipino Lifestyle is a team of young and hip professionals with a passion for sharing their insights on topics various about technology, gadgets, travel, food, beauty and fashion with the rest of the online world. The team’s unique mix of hobbies and interest allows The Filipino Lifestyle Blog to be a rich source of information for its readers that is both fun and interesting to read.

Like us on Facebook

2012-2015 © The Filipino Lifestyle
Planer theme
Powered by Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget