Heel Less Shoes



What are Heel-Less Shoes? Yes, you got it right! They are shoes without heels. Haha. I will not even try to discuss the history of this kind of shoes, all I know is that they're existing



You've probably seen one of them, these past few months. The first person that really made me say "that pair of shoes is rocking!" was Lady Gaga, I saw her wearing this kind of shoes once and damn she's really rockin' them. It really looks good on her and she made it look like it was really to walk in them. Although, there were a few photos of her stumbling down while walking in them but I don't care. Haha. Ganda pa rin niya sa killer shoes na to.

                                        

Just by looking at it, you may think that it will be hard to use and you are sure that it will give your legs and feet some pain.I thought they would be cool for music videos, awards night, fashion shows and all that, but for me this kind of shoes aren't made for walking.

If someone will give me one and ask me to try it, I will definitely go for it. I'd probably wear it to an event but I'm definitely not wearing them to work and I'm 101% sure that I'm going to have a hard time walking in them.

Doing a little research about them, I found out that a lot of girls who tried one, says that it was actually very easy to walk in them. But still, I don't think they are not for people like me who take public transportation. (I imagined myself naka-back ride sa tricyle wearing heel less shoes. HAHAHA)

If some of you didn't know how these Heel Less Shoes look like, below are some examples.



Imagine kung ganito ang rubber shoes mo?





Matutusok ang katabi mo nito.



I like this one, perfect if you''ll wear this to an event.



This one is very sophisticated :)









I'd like to know if you'd give this kind of shoes a try?




Comments

comments powered by Disqus

About TFL

The Filipino Lifestyle is a team of young and hip professionals with a passion for sharing their insights on topics various about technology, gadgets, travel, food, beauty and fashion with the rest of the online world. The team’s unique mix of hobbies and interest allows The Filipino Lifestyle Blog to be a rich source of information for its readers that is both fun and interesting to read.

Like us on Facebook

2012-2015 © The Filipino Lifestyle
Planer theme
Powered by Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget