Amber Restaurant - The Filipino's Choice for Pancit Delivery


When you’re in need of big order for pancit, spaghetti, pichi-pichi and other foods for birthday celebrations, anniversaries, events and other activities – there’s one hotline to call Amber’s delivery number. Amber Golden Chain of Restaurants or more famously called as “Amber” has always been the choice for order and delivery of all kinds of pancit. From pancit malabon, pancit bihon to pancit canton, and even spaghetti – this reliable restaurant is one of the top Filipino choices for pancit delivery.


Last week, after going to the Gym, it was time for me to reward myself and have a pig-out dinner. I was originally looking for Aling Ineng since I want to eat liempo and sisig but unfortunately, the branch located in Roces has already closed. Feeling hungry, my stomach (I mean my feet), led me to Tomas Morato. Discovering the branch of Amber at Tomas Morato, my boyfriend and I decided to dine in. Let some few solo order speak about this food adventure.





Hungry now? J

Here are the hotline details of Amber for food delivery:

Makati – 884-8888
Mandaluyong – 533-1111
Muntinlupa – 862 – 0000
Tomas Morato – 372 - 222

Xoxo,
Carol




Comments

comments powered by Disqus

About TFL

The Filipino Lifestyle is a team of young and hip professionals with a passion for sharing their insights on topics various about technology, gadgets, travel, food, beauty and fashion with the rest of the online world. The team’s unique mix of hobbies and interest allows The Filipino Lifestyle Blog to be a rich source of information for its readers that is both fun and interesting to read.

Like us on Facebook

2012-2015 © The Filipino Lifestyle
Planer theme
Powered by Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget